Monday 7 May 2007

IT'S ALLIVE!

Hi there people. I am alive but I have been very lazy over the past few weeks. Actually I've been having quite good fun going on holiday and fiddling around with the Land Rover. Bit of a money pit though.

Workwise, there's not much been going on for ages that inspired me to post. There was a period of about 4 weeks where there was only one person ill enough to warrant canulating. Most were in better health than me.

Things seem to be changing though so I promise that there will be something that pisses me off enough to overcome the inertia that has set in.

Thanks to everyone who has kicked my ass. I needed the push.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, just to make sure you were still alive etc etc. I know what you mean about being lazy, this e-learning lark is giving me about 10kg a week..

Dark Side said...

Missed you, don't you go for so long next time...