Sunday 11 February 2007

NOT AGAIN.

I seem to of run out of steam.

I have had so many holidays to use up that I'll of only been at work for 7 days in five weeks by the time I go back a week on Friday. Also when I have been there there has not been anything particularly noteworthy to comment on. Maybe I'm just a bit jaded at the moment and the perpetual Autumn is getting me down. SAD is it not.

There are a couple of pending posts I need to catch up on so may spend valentines day doing that rather that getting pissed and depressed but I cant guarantee that.

Normal service will resume - sometime soon.

4 comments:

Merys said...

Keep your chin up love, I know the feeling rather too well myself. I intend to spend Valentine's evening watching some anti-love film at the cinema with my housemate!

Anonymous said...

Use your spare time wisely...bone up on protocols, iron your uniform, polish your boots till they shine bright, sort out your CPD folder, research something, do some role play with family and friends relative to ambo work, drive around your area and memorise all those vague streets/lanes/paths etc that may not be in the sat nav system, or piss people off by telling them that you are on leave...again!
Have a good time and dont get too pissed!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your steam back soon.

Came here from the ilikecurry site and have spent yesterday and today reading your blog. Love it. Added to 'Favourites'.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Mr McBain.