Friday 23 February 2007

SIGN AND PASS ON, PLEASE.

Well I'm OK now.Took Thursday off as a sicky and slept until 3PM. Think I needed it. No more unpleasantness for the time being.

Found this though ***here*** and would urge everyone to sign. This is something particularly close to my heart and, I guess, all Ambos across the world, although it only relates to those of us dealing with the British unwashed. About time something was done.

Got to say that the Government hear obviously don't believe in democracy, as evidenced by their stance on the travel tax thing, but you never know.

Pass it on to everyone you know, even if you don't sigh it yourself. Again ***here*** it is!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I've signed it AND passed it on as well (Jeez, you're a hard taskmaster). Although not Ambo myself, my husband is an EMT, so totally agree with the sentiments expressed.

Iain MacBain - or maybe not!!?? said...

Hard task master? Yes, and I think it's good!

Everybody I know is in on this and is on a warning if it's not signed.

Power to the people!!

Anonymous said...

macbain,

get out of bed & back to work, you lazy bugger. the world will grind to a halt dont you know.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are getting better, missing the blogs.

Lucy

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with the petition, but can't sign it (I'm not a British citizen). Same situation in Australia, if want a ride, you get a ride. However we are sometimes a bit creative with the drunk who wants to go to a certain hospital because it is next door to where he lives. He often doesn't end up where he intended.

The Angry Medic said...

Ditto - I totally agree with the petition. You guys have to transport way too many joyriders and granny-dumping victims.

Oh, and has anyone ever told you that your posts are accompanied by the most hilarious pics? :)