Wednesday 6 June 2007

SPARE TIME.

Board again really. I've been on a week off, following a week of night shift. As mentioned somewhere previously, it always take a few days to get over the jet-lag. Anyway I've not done much, the plan was to head off for a couple of days but that went tits up so was left here looking for mischief.

Found no mischief at all. Quite disappointing. Had a funeral to go to on Tues and helping a friend move house on Thurs. Out for a meal with an old friend tonight so I guess that I should feel like the weeks been full. It's not.

Been banging my head off the walls for the last few days and smoking for Europe.

The big news is that I've sent off my application for a job in OZ. Wish me luck - though it's running away from this life I may even find someone "special" over there. I like the Antipodes and seem to function better over there. I hope it all goes to plan as, in reality, I've had it with the NHS and this PC led country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the OZ job.
Great to have a new future to look forward to especially as it is not long since the future you thought you had changed.