Sunday 10 December 2006

I MAY NEED TO APOLOGISE

















I may need to apologise, at least a little.

It's very easy just to let rip at some anonymous, faceless, cretin when you know not much about what they get up to. I do this lots - to our control, to traffic wardens, to most drivers, to most things that make absolutely no sense in anybodies world.

This is NHS world so, and it's the same in any public service, there is no reason. No rational with dealing with the great unwashed. It's a bit like trying to have a sensible conversation with spinach, you just don't seem to get the answers you expect.

I know this. I know it's not easy and I know the systems in place suck. I give NHS Direct/24 a hard time. They know as well as I do that they take the piss a bit and while I do get frustrated, and hate them at times, I guess that I'm spared the agony of working in a call centre.

I found TALES FROM TRAGEDY TOWER through NHS BLOGDOCTOR. I now understand a little better, sorry. Love the blog; keep it up,( I know that none of you are really cretins).

No comments: