Wednesday 13 December 2006

I'LL DECIDE

Something people should not do, when an ambulance turns up, is to greet us with "they'll need a chair". Sometimes they will but let us assess this. The fact that you have declared the appropriate means of removal makes it more likely that we will get them to walk. Because someone is more comfortable lying in bed does not mean they cant walk. If they can make it to the toilet they can walk. Remember this you divot!

I have a bad back anyway so am not inclined to increase my pain and shorten my working life just to keep you happy. The chances are that you have little idea about whats going on and what our job is, so bugger off and let us get on with it.

Just something that pisses me of.

1 comment:

Kal said...

I like asking "I have two, a carry and an Ibex, which one do you suggest?" "