Thursday 4 January 2007

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD

Been watching the news now I'm back in the world of TV, and....

Well there are going to be shortages in the NHS over the next few years. I am aghast, how could this not be seen. Amazed that cuts and the politicians lies mean that Doctors are moving abroad and that there is a shortage of Nurses. How could things get to the stage where it is one of the lead articles on the national news? Surely someone knew, somewhere!!

Also, a 9yo girl in America has been neutered and subject to medication to stop her getting older. I have no problem with animal testing, stem cell research etc. etc. but this made me feel sick. Her parents think that because she has the mind of a 3 month old baby that this is OK. Hope they burn in Hell, or whichever particular pit of despair they believe in.

Where's that ferry timetable; I need a holiday.

No comments: