Friday 5 January 2007

BACK TO WORK.














Well the first day back at work is over. It went something like this:-

Job 1. Epistaxis (bleeding nose).
Job 2. Code Purple (person who has been dead for some time).
Job 3. Code Purple (getting a bad feeling about today at this point).
Job 4. CVA (stroke).
Job 5. Patient with tracheotomy with breathing difficulties (more to come).
Job 6. 2yo with a cut to the head after a fall (nasty cut, poor wee sole)

So not too busy and not as bad as I thought. job five made me angry as I usually am when I find out that people are better off than me by living on the dole/state. Apparently she's disabled because of the tracheotomy so has a brand new Nissan x-trail. It's just all so fuc*** up. bring back the poor houses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear diligent,

There is nothing like a good day at the office old chap - a bit of dirt, a bit of scrub, an avalanche of mucous from an unkempt tracheostomy.

Keep up the good work my good man,
Yours proudly,
Prof Scrub
http://www.scrubbingup.com/blogs/profscrub/blog.asp