Tuesday 23 January 2007

GOING MAD!!

It’s cold, dark and I’m bored. The only thing good is that it’s snowing. I like the snow and we don’t get enough of it these days.

I’ve got another week of holidays to go before I return to work. I was going to go skiing or take off to the sun for a week but my telly broke. I now have a nice shiny new TV and digibox but nothing to do with my time; other than watch ABC 1.

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

In an attempt to pass the time I’ve been thinking about people I hate. Nicenurse had a good post about the people who think it’s ok to open the back of the bus when there’s a patient onboard. This means I cant really post on these halfwitted, scrotums.

I hate Chavs and have said enough on this for the moment. The same with alcoholics who phone for fun.

I’m just bored. Think I need to get drunk. Maybe I’ll get to build a snowman tomorrow. Must go buy a carrot. That will pass some time.

No comments: