Saturday 27 January 2007

HERE I AM.













I've been doing quite a lot of lurking on Caramelo and Nicenuse's sites the last couple of days. This has taken up all my time and I must say I'm surprised at the vitriol that has been expressed. I guess that not everyone likes blogs but that some of these people read them anyway. Also personality clashes on the web can be just as destructive and childish as in real life.

Strangely, Nicenurse seems to of ended up being the battleground for issues that had nothing to do with him and, Caramelo is the only one to walk away from his site with any dignity.

Anyway, I hope Caramelo will keep blogging under one name or the other and that Nicenurse has his site back. You can see the slagging matches HERE and HERE respectively.

On a lighter note watch THIS. You may of seen it before, I first saw it about 7 years ago. I still cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dignity? Not if you keep calling him Caramello, sounds like a new cadbury bar!

Anonymous said...

Dignity? Not if you keep calling him Caramello, sounds like a new cadbury bar!